Sunday, November 14, 2010

don't shave

I realize this inappropriate post is closely trailing a recent post about my boss, but... this is who I am.

Girls, how many times have you jinxed yourself out of a date? You get excited in anticipation of seeing your love interest on a particular night, you hop in the shower and shave everything but your head only to end up not hanging out with them that night. Not only is it a letdown, now you've got razor burn in places you're not really allowed to scratch in public. Son of a bitch!

I'll tell you a surefire way to ensure you don't jinx yourself next time. Let that hair grow, don't shave a thing for a while. I'll tell you why, because you always manage to get lucky when you've let yourself go to the point of lumberjack proportions. I've been there and I'm sure you have, too. Don't let it hinder your enjoyment, though. He'll get over your bush just like you will get over the patch of hair on his lower back that only gets thicker once it reaches his butt crack. You know what I'm talking about.

So let it grow out and long! If it doesn't move with a breeze it's not long enough. In other words, just keep being who you are and don't feel like you need to be something better (or smoother) for a guy. You can get rid of that hair today but it'll still grow back tomorrow. To ensure that the magic will happen, save the shaving for tomorrow, or even the next day...

1 comment:

  1. Keep posts like this coming. This is why I love you.

    ReplyDelete