Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Governor $$$$ $$$$$$

Shouldn't it be enough that Romney has enough money to get to travel the deep seas in some sort of post modern tricked out submarine coffin when he dies?  Shouldn't it be enough that he and his great great great grandparents and their children and their children's children and their children's dog and his 50 children and their children will all live together in heaven's paradise for all eternity after he dies?  Mormons get to have all that, right?  Even though they are constantly reminding us of how totally normal they are?  I mean, that would be enough for me, but it's clearly not enough for Mittens.

Nope, he just has to be president so he can take us back to a more distant time when women didn't vote traditional government style that praises all wealthy white men Americans and hands-off government only when it comes to ignoring corrupt business but not when it comes to a women's right to make decisions about her own body.  You know, guys, like when Reagan was president and every day was like a fucking Harvard frat party.  Money, money, money, money....money!


But I'm just jealous of his money, right?  Yeah, probably.  I've always wanted a tricked out means of conveyance (maybe even a personalized license plate that says ASSDIVA or something clever).  As for the family/eternity part, I've heard my great grandmother was a pretty mean, ghastly, banshee of a West Virginian back country woman, so that doesn't appeal to me that much.

More than anything else I'm just tired of the same old shit, the same old rich white guy skipping through the open door to whatever-the-fuck-he-wants.  And I'm tired of him trying to tell me how hard he's had it and how much he had to work to get to the top.  As the saying goes, when you're born on third base, you shouldn't go around thinking you hit a triple.  (GO NATS! GO O's!)  I'm really sorry if I'm offending all the rich white guys of the world, but I'm sure with a little time and a handkerchief made out of rare five thousand dollar bills, you can pick up the pieces of your life and continue to rule the world and keep the other 99% safely squeezed under the heel of your Salvatore Ferragamo 'Faraone' Cap Toe Oxfords.


No comments:

Post a Comment