Sunday, March 4, 2012

PUBIC, Ted.

Speaking of pubic hair, here is a great gchat I had with a friend the other day. Be warned, it's not for the faint of heart. It's graphic. Don't read it if you don't like reading about people talking about pubic hair.


Me: i was thinking of pubes the other day
at what point do they stop growing and go away?
what if u have 1 rogue hair that grows down to ur knees?
can that happen?
i bet it already has

Friend: i have no idea
haha
the longest mine have ever been never got that long
but those babies can bush up

me: right
they can disguise their length by curling up tightly
sneaky
i picture pubes like little cartoon characters rooting for one another to grow longer

Friend: of course you do

me: how do u picture ur pubes?

Friend: as they really are
they are looking to invade really
not looking for length but square footage
haha

me: they want to explore the studio space

Friend: they're always trying to invade other adjoining areas

me: hahahahaha!!!!!
now i'm picturing ur pubes dressed in old fashioned civil war uniforms with guns & bayonets

Friend: oh god
i picture them more like ninja assassins
or in a militaristic like coups

me: come on men!!! *collective cry while charging* byaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!!

Friend: CHARGE!!!!
what would they be fighting?
my upper thighs and butt crack?

me: less noticeable leg and abdomen hair
there, men!!
get into the crevasse!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment