Saturday, June 2, 2012

it's now or never


Elvis knew exactly what he was doing.  This song came on my ipod recently and made me laugh.  It's all there in the title: "It's now or never."  Elvis was so smooth he could take a coerced one night stand and turn it into the most beautiful poetry.  I'm sure this came from several particular experiences he had, too.
Elvis:  Look, babe, I'm leaving in the morning, so are we gonna do this or....?
Attractive woman:  Oh, Elvis, I don't know, this is the 50s and women aren't supposed to want to just have sex and never speak to the guy again.
Elvis:  Right, right, okay.  Well, it's now or never.  And, I'm Elvis.  So can we do this or can we do this?  Do you have condoms? No?  It's cool, I'll pull out in time.  I think I'll write a song about this.

Who would say no to this guy?  And, oh, by the way, he looks like this:


No living woman would say no to that, unless it was 1977 and this Elvis was telling you he'd pull out in time:



Sure you will, fat Elvis.

1 comment: