Tuesday, March 3, 2009

some more bitching

Okay another point for tonight.
This has nothing to do with feminism.
I am getting a new computer soon. And I'm thinking to myself this is such bullshit that we have to constantly buy new shit. Why not have something we can keep for 20-30 years? Cars. Computers. iPods.
I realize that Apple and the car companies need to continue to generate business. Ha! Especially the car companies. But... Christ I don't know where I'm going with this. I don't have a solution of any sort I'm just bitching. There has to be a better way, we're just too set in our cultural dog-eat-dog, next-best-thing mentality. Don't expect me to make any suggestions though, I'm just another whiny douchebag to add to the list of complaining ne're-do-wells. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment